One of the common questions I get as an investment coach, especially from people who are starting out investing revolves around RRSP’s and TFSA’s. People know the terms. They have even setup accounts but many have a hard time wrapping their heads on how they can and should be used for investing and growing their savings.
This podcast is a replay of a webinar I delivered on RRSP's and TFSA's.
In this webinar, I walked through and tried to answer these basic questions about RRSP's and TFSA's namely:
- What is an RRSP and a TFSA?
- What’s so great about RRSP’s and TFSA’s?
- What’s not so great about them?
- The mechanics (contribution limits, types of accounts, pitfalls, what types of investments can I hold)?
- Which is better…for me?
If you're one of these then this podcast may be up your alley:
- New investors trying to figure out where and how to start investing.
- Existing investors who have RRSP’s and TFSA accounts but they have been gathering dust and are looking to better understand and become more engaged in managing their investments.