A lot of people find the concept of buying and selling stocks and investing as a whole to be intimidating and frustrating and it can be if you don’t go into it with some basic fundamental concepts about investing nailed down.
The Everyday Investing program is a series of online modules that I have developed that will teach how to buy and sell stocks successfully. The goal is to make you literate and comfortable with basic investment practices that you can leverage in your day to day life that will enable you to analyze and make more successful investment decisions.
What you will learn
In the Everyday Investing Program, you will learn to:
1) Understand principles on how companies create wealth and what drives stock prices. We use these principles to build on more specific investment competencies.
2) Read and interpret one of the most significant tools investors have at their disposal in evaluating stocks, the financial statements.
3) Use every-day macroeconomic measurements to better understand the business environment companies operate in.
4) Determine if a company and/or its stock is a risky investment.
5) Figure out of a stock is cheap or expensive.
6) Answer the 8 most important questions you need to ask every time you are evaluating a stock.
7) Identify which investment products are appropriate for you.
8) Understand and be aware of the secret sauce that separates great investors from the rest, which is being more mindful of behaviours that an negatively impact our investment decisions and how to manage them better.
Everyday Investing...Binge Learning On Your Terms...Anywhere
This series will require a bit of time commitment on your part. The great thing about our Everyday Investment series is that is it very on- demand. You set the schedule and engage in the series on your time and in variety of Internet connected media (laptop, tablet, smartphone/podcast). If you get fuzzy about a concept, you can easily go back and review. Set aside that weekend and binge learn!
A Community of Sage Investors
When you have completed a module, the learning is by no means over! Wander over to the Discussion Groups section for the Everyday Investing After Party! I've created discussion groups for this and all of the Everyday Investing modules and exclusively for participants where you can compare notes with other colleagues that have taken the module. Confused about a concept we went through in the module? Post a query and let the community of “Sage investors” (including myself) answer and share and discuss.
Results: An Educated, Engaged, Empowered Investor...You!
I believe the Everyday Investing Series is one of the best investment decisions you can make as at the end you will have learned and will be ready to take action immediately on making successful investment decisions. You will feel confident about making investment decisions and more importantly I know the fear factor that many people have about investing will melt away pretty fast. I invite you to register and I look forward to beginning the journey with you to unleash your inner Sage Investor!